Skip to content
AUTO DRIP BREW
Shop Broken Rib Ground Coffee
- Place filter in basket and rinse with hot water to remove paper taste
- Grind your coffee to a course sand consistency and use 2 Tbsp for every 6oz of water
- Make sure grounds form a flat bed and brew
- While Auto Drip is convenient, we recommend getting the most taste out of our coffee through brewing alternative methods such as French Press or CHEMEX.
Shop French Press on Amazon
- Heat filtered water (yes it makes a difference) to 200℉ or about 30 seconds pre-boil
- Prepare ground coffee with a consistency like rock salt at a 1:12 ratio
- Preheat the French Press with hot water and then dump the prepared coffee in the press
- Pour measured hot water in the French Press and brew for 4 minutes
- Compress the plunger after 4 min and enjoy
Shop CHEMEX on Amazon
- Place filter in top half our hourglass and rinse with hot water 200℉
- Empty rinse water
- Add medium course ground coffee to filter at a 1:15 ratio
- Pour just enough water to equally wet the grounds
- Wait 30 seconds, then slowly pour the test of the water
- Once the water has completely drained, remove the filter and enjoy
Shop AeroPress on Amazon
- Heat filtered water to 200℉
- Grind coffee to medium-fine consistency like table salt
- Assemble AeroPress with funnel and place it on scale with funnel up.
- Add desired amount of coffee 1:15 ratio recommended
- Rise filter/cap with hot water to remove residue or paper taste
- Start 2 min timer, fill chamber halfway with water and stir. Add the rest of water and screw on cap
- Place a cup upside-down on top of AeroPress cap and flip after 2 min-serve and enjoy
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.